Information how to buy a real-estate in Sweden.
(In general and "step by step")
( Observe ! Changes due new laws, regulations etc.)
- EKEBY makes all paperwork regarding applications, forms & personal contacts
with authorities etc
- We help with translation of contracts and other formalities if needed. (Extra charge)
- We will also help you open an bank-account, to get an insurance for your property etc.
(included in our administration cost)
- We could also help you to contact a swedish bank for loans, bank-accounts etc.
1. You have decided to buy that house in sweden.
2. We collect personal information from you as name, adress, birthdate etc.
3. We contact the central-real-estate-register to control that everything is OK
concerning owners, loans, taxvalue, mortgage, easements etc.
4:1 We make a contract that you control and, when accepted, sign.
4:2 You send the first payment (deposit) to our customers-account.
(Normally 10% of full price, min. 45.000 SEK)
5. Ekeby sends you the application-form for acqusition of a real-estate in sweden,
to be signed and returned.
6. You send to Ekeby an provement of impunity (straffrihetsbevis/lämplighetsintyg)
toghether with the application-form.
7. Ekeby will prepare and apply for you to buy a house in sweden
8:1 When your application is accepted, within ca.2-6 weeks, we will go further and
make the final contract called "purchase deed"(köpebrev). It is a provemet for
you being the legal owner and also a receipt for full payment.
8:2 When the purchase-deed (köpebrevet) is signed, must the full payment be
aviable for the seller
9. When 8:1 & 8:2 is done will Ekeby help you to send all formalities necesserly for
registration in the Real-Estate-Register (Fastighetsregistret).
10. Within 2 to 4 weeks will your provement of registration be completed and Ekeby
will send it to you.
(Payment for application fees and registration-costs plus administration cost will
NOW YOU WILL BE A HAPPY OWNER OF A SWEDISH PROPERTY !
be regulated together will your full payment, 8:1 & 8:2 )
For more information, please contact Ekeby !
Looking for a red-white wooden house ?